The Bi3 allows the user to acquire the 2D shape and topography of the upper surface of tools placed on it's measuring surface.
This information can be used to create a foam insert which precisely matches the 2D shape and 3D contour of your parts. The system uses a high-speed industrial camera and backlight to acquire the 2D shape of the part. A DLP projector is then used to create a structured light scan of the parts 3D upper surface.
- Measuring Area: approximately A1 [594x841mm]
- Measuring speed 2D: approximately 10 seconds for a typical part/scan
- Measuring speed 3D approximately 1 minute for a typical part/scan
- Number of measurements: up to 5 million per scan
- Optics: 5MP High-Speed Industrial camera
- Part Z height limitation 225mm
- Accuracy +/-0.1mm or less
- Frame: Sheet metal shrouded enclosure